Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spotlight on the Diamond Tea: Testimonials

Invitations for The Diamond Tea went out this week and we hope that you have had an opportunity to purchase your tickets* for this inspiring event.  This is the third year that this event benefiting PCA has been put on and several of us have had the pleasure of attending.  Please see below to read what PCA moms have said about this amazing event in previous years.

*If you are having trouble buying tickets online, checks can be delivered to the PCA office.


From the 2009 Tea
Wow...what an amazing event! All I can say is: Let's inspire to aspire before we expire!! I am writing this email with the biggest smile on my face because you have inspired ME! Totally fun event...Kristen and I had a blast. Have a wonderful weekend.”
Nelly

“What a fantastic event you put together!! I felt pampered and feminine and laughed and cried and was motivated and inspired. I just wanted to send a quick note to you to let you know just how terrific I thought everything was. I am genuinely looking forward to Tea 2010.”
Heather

From the 2010 Tea
Thank YOU,  What a beautiful event!  I was proud to be there and even more proud to be somewhat associated with it.  Thank you, thank you, many times thank you!
Thank you to Habitat for Humanity for partnering with Pacific Crest Academy for two years now.  We are blessed to mutually support one another.  Thank you everyone for all your efforts as well.  Without everyone's help, this would not have been so beautifully pulled together!  Congratulations!“
Brandy

“It was beautiful, fun, very successful, and thought provoking  This event was tremendously well advertised and very well planned and executed.  I think all of the women there must have enjoyed themselves and felt it was well worth their time and money - that's huge on a busy Saturday. God Bless!”
Kathleen

Once again I was blown away by the beauty, energy, excitement and love that was shown at the tea yesterday.  What a great day for PCA, Habitat and women in general. I brought three women to the event and they all had nothing but praise for everything – food, speaker, atmosphere, prizes, etc.  They commented on the details – the color scheme, the beautiful response cards, the goody bags.  I am so proud and honored to be in the company of wonderful, beautiful women I admire and respect.”
Christina

So many women have been touched by this beautiful afternoon of philanthropy and empowerment.  Women who may be in different places in their lives, come from different backgrounds and have different hopes and goals.  You will no doubt come away with something that you didn’t come in with, and all the while having had fun with the gals and being inspired.  Please check out the website for the event, http://www.thediamondtea.com/ and ask previous attendees about this event that you definitely want to be a part of.  I love to talk about the event myself and how it has personally touched me, so come find me to hear more about it!
Jeanette

Take a moment to invite your sister, mother or best friend. Ticket sales end September 22nd. This is not an event for young children; however, there will be a wonderful opportunity for PCA female students in grades 3-8 to serve as ushers at this event. Please stay tuned for upcoming information about signing your daughter up as an usher in the Forum Volunteer Opportunities section!